| The management team of TCS Electronics, Inc. and all of its employees are committed to the quality of our products and stated quality objectives.
We are striving to provide Total Customer Satisfaction by meeting our customer's needs and expectations;
We will comply with the requirements of the ISO 9001:
2015, ISO 13485:2003 and SAE AS9100D standards;
We will maintain the effectiveness of our quality management system and promote a culture of continual improvement of our processes and quality management system;
Our employees will recognize TCS Electronics as the best company to work for;
We will maintain a profitable operation to establish our competitive position in the market and reward our stakeholders;
The management team will periodically review the performance of the quality management system and our quality objectives to ensure their effectiveness and continuing suitability.
- TCS Electronics, Inc. ISO 9001:2015
- ITAR Certified
- TCS Electronics, Inc. UL# E157252 and CSA# LR109165-1 certified.
- TCS Electronics, Inc. is Mil-spec approved with several major tier one military suppliers.
- TCS Electronics, Inc. trains all personnel to meet or exceed general workmanship requirements as identified by IPC-610/620 Class 2 and Class 3.
- All soldering materials used meet or exceed Belcor specifications.
- TCS Electronics, Inc. is a certified Tyco/AMP subcontractor.
- TCS Electronics, Inc. is equipped with over $1M in wire processing and termination equipment. We have Amp, Molex, Amphenol, Schleuniger, Komax, etc.
- TCS Electronics, Inc. uses the latest Cirrus equipment to perform 100% testing on all cable/harness assemblies.
- TCS Electronics, Inc. employs AOI, ICT, X-Ray, and functional test to guarantee quality on PCB assemblies.